31 one day picture challenge? 31 days in March? (Light Blulb) — yes, I love Despicable Me.
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 Facts
1. This girl loves foodgawker, flip flops, scallops, smiling so hard it hurts, spicy sushi, my pup, Skyd, Target, tailgating, my DHD’s, sweatpants, popcorn and peanut m&m’s, traveling, candles, diet pepsi, flip cup and cilantro.
2. Favorite Movie : Once
3. This girl, recently became addicted to yoga. Thank you best friend Nicky. (Yes, the same Nicky from my “Nicky-proof” category.)
4. This girl needs to jump out of an airplane. Soon.
5. This girl was changed by her best friend. You see, my best friend has always been easy going and carefree, ready for a change whether she wanted it or not. In my mid twenties I decided I wanted to be more adaptable and often find myself thinking of what she would do in a given situation. It’s opened my life to so many amazing opportunities. Thank you Nicky.
6. Favorite Artist: P!nk
7. This girl helped birth a cow last month.
8. This girl is 30 and single (GASP!). Technically. But I’m ever so glad because it took me 29 years to find the right man, even though he’s been right under my nose for the last 10!
9. Favorite Book: New Moon
10. This girl, does, in fact, love Wisconsin.
Here is the list:
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 – A picture of your typical night
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 – A picture and a letter
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 – A picture of your day
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss
Day 31 – A picture of yourself