Yeah, you read that right. This girl is Team Jacob.
All. The. Way.
1. To be honest, I often find myself rooting for the underdog.
2. He is sarcastic, protective, mechanically inclined, perceptive, genuine, easy going and loyal to a fault. (All necessary for this girl.)
3. “Why didn’t I just walk away? Oh right, because I’m and idiot.” Angels started singing when I realized he was going to narrate a large portion of Breaking Dawn.
4. He’s hot. Literally and figuratively.
5. At Thanksgiving one year, I confessed that I wanted to lick him. Not exactly recommended Thanksgiving day conversation, regardless of how thankful I am for his existence.
6. His rock hard abs. (I’ve considered stealing the very few shirts he owns.)
7. Aaaannndddd…. I can eat all the roasted garlic I want.
If you’ve never had it, the roasting cuts out that sharp, spicy garlic flavor you typically taste in your food for the rest of the night. It’s smooth and almost sweet. In the last month, I put it in risotto, quiche, pasta, dips and pasta dishes. It can be added to just about everything.
I’d probably even try it in a dessert.
Especially if dessert = Jacob. I love crushes on fictional characters.
1 head of garlic
1 tsp olive oil
pinch of salt
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut the top quarter of the garlic off, exposing the individual cloves. Wrap loosely in aluminium foil, but do not enclose. Drizzle approximately 1 tsp of olive oil into the exposed garlic. Add a pinch of salt.
Close the aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet in the oven for about 40 minutes.
Allow to cool before handling.