Yeah. I went there. Straight to the core of delicious-ness. I used to think I hit the jackpot of all things s’more when I replaced the Hershey Bar with a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. (If you haven’t tried that you should. Immediately.) But this is Justin Timberlake, bringing sexy back, in a private jet, packed with your favorite people on earth, headed straight for Bora Bora, type of good.
Take that jackpot.
I’m not even going to talk anymore. I’m just going to give you the recipe.
- graham crackers
- 1-2 tbsp caramelized coconut chips
If you do not know how to make a s’more by the time you’re able to read…shame on your mother!
But I will let you know my method to this messy, but totally worth it, dessert.
- Place a small spoonful of Nutella on one graham cracker and little on the other.
- Sprinkle the caramelized coconut chips on top of the Nutella.
- Add the marshmallow (and I prefer two marshmallows per s’more… crazy, I know.)
- Smash that bad boy together and enjoy life.